9.03.2008

Slow and Steady (Wins the Race?)

I really hope that if I get to live in Kwajalein that every day is as slow and monotonous as this interview process.

In what really is a good turn of events but still sort of drives me crazy; I found out that the next set of interviews will not be until early October!

The reason it works out is because I am traveling out of the country for a few weeks beginning September 12th so I'm not going to be available unless they were planning on getting going on it this week or early next week.

Coincidentally the team leader is taking vacation right about the same time. (That's the second coincidence I've had with him; the first one was we grew up in the same town).

So, in order to keep everyone entertained in the meantime I'll be posting random jokes and whatever silly photos I can find on the Internet. Just kidding, if you want that kind of stuff, check out Cake Wrecks and LOL Cats. These are two of my favorite sites that can pretty much guarantee a chuckle.

Again, I'm going to continue with the assumption that I am going and make what preparations I can without taking it too far.

It would be pretty funny if I got everything packed and sold and it all fell through huh? I would think so. I could get famous for being that idiot on the Internet that got ready for the trip that never happened!

Seriously though, if anyone needs a dog; we have three for you to choose from. We like them all, we didn't plan on having three and it's totally overwhelming. If someone would be willing to give one of them a good home, we'd be willing to let them. Just let me know in the comments.
Spencer, Lady Brett and the Blue Dog

No comments: