11.27.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are currently traveling to be with family for Thanksgiving.
I hope you have a safe and enjoyable Turkey Day!

I'm still checking my phone to see if Huntsville calls. In case anyone forgot, I'm on terminal hold waiting for the next step in the acceptance process.

  • I am thankful that I was qualified for the position
  • I am thankful I didn't quit my current job when I was hired for this one two months ago!
  • I am thankful I get to take my cat to Kwajalein with me
  • I am thankful for all the time and effort my friend has put in helping me get this job and get it finalized...I truly don't think it would have happened without his help. (Well, it still hasn't happened but it's still moving forward - thanks to him!)
  • I am thankful to all the people that bought all the stuff I was selling (especially the car!)
  • I am thankful to the wonderful lady that gave my dog Blue a loving home
  • I am thankful for my adventurous spirit that allows me to do stuff like this
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I love that your cat's name is Rick James. It just proves that you are a super cool person!!

I mean, who DOESN'T like Rick James?

(and yes, he was a good friend of my Dad - a little known Wiener fact!)

Hallie :)