2.16.2009

We Made It Safe And Sound

Rick and I arrived in Hawaii and all is well. He made it to the Animal Port, not quarantine and I'm off to try and soak up a bit of Hawaii before I head out first thing in the AM.

We've had some luck. I'm glad for that. It took forever, almost two and a half hours but oh well. They almost charged me an extra $200 but we got it figured out, decimal points, they'll get you every time.


I would say the cat definitely complicated things. This would have been a piece of cake if I were not bringing the cat. And a hell of a lot less expensive but I just couldn't see letting him go. What does that say about the dog? I let him go in a heartbeat! Sorry Blue, you were a cutie but I wouldn't have gone through all this for you!

Oh and feel free to give me crap for being such a geek. The very first thing I did when I got to my room was post this entry. I'm off to get some food and check out the island. YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha!