3.23.2009

Enjoying The Island

After snorkeling yesterday I took a ride around the island, checking out stuff that I've passed by but haven't explored yet.

First was the Kwajalein Public Gardens.
Kwaj Public Garden
It was very nice. I'm not sure how it works exactly but I believe if you get a hankering to do some gardening you come here to putz around. There are some beautiful plants in here.
Pond
Cacti
Flowers
Flowers
Flowers
Flowers
After that I stopped at one of the beaches and found some beach glass. Here is my little collection of found items.
Trinkets
The glass on the left is beach glass found on the shore, the glass on the right was just found randomly on island.

On my way across the island to watch the sun set, I saw this bike parking lot....I couldn't even get all the bikes in the pic.
Bike parking lot
The sunset was beautiful and the sailboat was a nice touch.
Sunset-sailboat
Sunset

No comments: