4.02.2010

Wish Us Luck!

The spring bowling league starts up next week. My team and I are excited. This will be the third bowling season for me since I've been on Kwaj and it's a lot of fun. There is quite a turnout every "season" too.

One of our resident bowling afficianados took it upon himself to push for getting the bowling alley back into working condition and has done a remarkable job. As with most things around here if it's not being used by the majority it tends to get neglected (read: unfunded).

The first bowling season I participated in, two of the eight lanes didn't work at all, three of the remaining ones were having some difficulty but we got by with lots of help from the manual pinsetters. But with all of his hard work and encouragement(and good management of our dues) all eight lanes are now working pretty darn well.

Thanks Bob!

No comments: