8.09.2010

The Cherokee

Ever since I arrived in February 2009 I've been passing through the boat yards on my way to work and watching the restoration of The Cherokee from a distance and hearing updates in passing about the progress they were making.

When I was researching Kwajalien, I ran across a blog that told about the adventures of three guys and their 74 foot trimaran and the fact that it was for sale. It was interesting reading and fun to see it for myself once I got here, not to mention meeting the captains in person. The other day I stopped to take a picture of the freshly painted hull and it's a good thing I did because the very next day it was back in the water and they are ready for their next adventure!

The Cherokee is actually for sale, once they get back from their trip to Fiji that is.

Happy Sailing!

No comments: