3.11.2011

Sorry, I've Been Busy

As I've said before, there is no lack of stuff to keep you busy around here and I don't even take advantage of all of it myself. I've yet to dive, I haven't been fishing in months and I've only been to the hobby shop a few times since I've been here.

This week my schedule includes the following:
  • Sunday: Sailboat Race (this got canceled because of lack of wind and I was called into work so I'm kind of glad or I would have been terribly jealous!)
  • Monday: Softball Practice
  • Tuesday: Bowling
  • Wednesday: Making Shrimp and Shiitake Risotto for dinner with friends
  • Thursday: Yacht Club Happy Hour
  • Friday: Pampered Chef Party
  • Saturday: Rest
  • Sunday: I was going to go to the St. Patty's Day Celebration at the Vet's Hall - Live music by the Insane Gecko Posse. But now I'm going on an overnight sailing trip!! I've wanted to do this for a very long time! YAY!
  • Monday: Softball Practice
On top of all that, I've been working a minimum of 9 hours a day, running 3 times a week and spending time with my cat.  I've been busy!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    http://www.weather.gov/ptwc/text.php?id=hawaii.2011.03.11.073148

    Anonymous said...

    Let us know any effect from Tsunami