4.04.2012

Spring Break Music Festival 2012

The Kwajalein Yacht Club sponsored another fine Spring Break Music Festival this year. Complete with all the fun events:
The Dunk Tank
The chili contest (Watch out for #11!)
Music
The homebrew tent
Dancing
This year was notably quieter than years past. These public events reveal the dwindling population on Kwaj quite a bit. There were fewer vendors and no BBQ contest like the last two years I've been to this event. It was still a great time and a great event, not to be missed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Regardless of the smaller crowd, I soooooo wish I could have been there. When I was there in 91-93, we didn't even HAVE Spring Festivals. Thanks for posting the pics!

Yokwe,

Bob Raymond
Kwaj-Net

Anonymous said...

Spring Break Music Festival was one of my favorite events on Kwaj during my two years on the island. As my time with USAKA/RTS comes to an end, it will be one of the many things that I will miss about this amazing assignment.

MAJ Dirk Crawford

Anonymous said...

Ya, yet another family and kid oriented bore on Kwajalien. If I wanted to have shitty karaoke and food I would go to the snake pit.